There are at least 8 groups with the name H2O, H₂O:
1. A melodic hardcore band from the United States
2. A pop rock band from Latvia
3. A hip hop duo from South Africa
4. An alias of Oliver Strumm
5. A rock band from Scotland
6. A hip-hop/dance group from Montenegro
7. A techno act from Norway
8. A progressive rock band from Italy 1) H2O is an American melodic hardcore/punk band from New York City that was formed in 1995 by Toby Morse, a former roadie for legendary hardcore act Sick of it All. They initially released their self-titled debut on Blackout Records before signing to punk powerhouse Epitaph Records for their breakout Thicker than Water. The band recently released their Bridge Nine debut Nothing to Prove, which was met by considerable fan and critic acclaim as a comeback of sorts. H2O also somewhat recently released a DVD titled One Life One Chance before signing to Bridge Nine. Their music has been featured in the video games Street Sk8er and Crazy Taxi. ~ Wikipedia 2) H2O is a Latvian pop-rock band. In 2006 they participated in Eirodziesma 2006 (Eurovision Song Contest national selection in Latvia) with the song “You Say That Kissin’ Is Good”. In 2007 they released their debut album “Uzmini nu”. The members are Jānis Strapcāns - vocal, Staņislavs Judins - bass, Mārtiņš Miļevskis - drums. More information here (in Latvian). Read more about H2O
Our database have 71 song lyrics of H2O. These lyrics are listed in alphabetical order and properties of their songwriters.
H20 Music Festival in Los Angeles Set for Aug. 25 - Source: ArtistDirect Univision Radio, the leading radio network serving Hispanic America, today announced that the second location of the national H2O Music Festival series will take place in Los Angeles on Aug. 25 at the Los Angeles State Historic Park. The festival lineup includes Alejandro Sanz , Paulina Rubio , Snoop Dogg , Chino & Nacho , Alex Cuba , Romeo Testa, plus additional acts to be announced in the coming weeks.
H20 Music Festival Lineup Taking Shape - Source: ArtistDirect Univision Radio, the leading radio network serving Hispanic America, today announced that urban alternative band Calle 13 , breakthrough Latin music star Prince Royce , Norteño band Duelo , rapper Yelawolf and LA-based culture clashers Ozomatli have been added to the lineup of the H2O Music Festival taking place in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas on June 9.
Soundtrack album by H2o: Just Add Water, price: $19.69